lunes, 31 de octubre de 2011

Come "Finish line"

"
 All this time in one place
The lovers gave up the chase
I stopped trying to keep a straight face

The starting shot was all botched she complained
So why did you make me start running
Well, I didn’t see no-one else running

A blank - that’s straight!
Promised I’d shape up, that’s great
Tried to wake you up in a kinder place
But I figured that you’d notice

All this time they were, waving from the finish line

Everyone has that evil thing
That’s why they can understand
Everyone has that rubber band
Uh huh baby, that’s why you’ll bounce back
I’m firing blanks that’s straight
There’s a second shot, it’s off!
Oh baby I didn’t forget
I’m just confused about what I’m used to

All this time we were, standing at the finish

That’s why baby you can understand
Underneath me where you keep my head
Underneath me where you hold my hand