miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

The Waterboys "Because the night/The pan within live"



O cómo mezclar el clásico de Patti Smith con el clásico (sí, ya lo es) de The Waterboys...

"Take me now baby here as I am
Hold me close try and understand
Desire is hunger is the fire I breath
Love is a banquet on which we feed
Come on now try and understand the way I feel
When Im in your hands
Take my hand as the sun descends
You cant touch me now, can't touch me now can't touch me now

Come with me on a journey beneath the skin (x2)
We will look together for the Pan within
Close your eyes, breath slow and we will begin (x2)
To look together for the Pan within within
Swing your hips, loose your head and let it spin (x2)
adn we will look together for the Pan within
Close your eyes breathe slow and
We will begin (x2)
to look together for the Pan within the Pan within
Put your face to my window breath a night full of treasure
The wind is delicious sweet and wild with the promise of pleasure
The stars are alive and nights like these were born to be
sanctified by you and me
Lovers thieves fools and pretenders
And all we got to do, all we got to do (repeat)
Ah all we got to do is surrender surrender
All we got do is surrender surrender
Come with me on a journey under the skin
Come with me on a journey beneath the skin
And we will look together for the Pan within
Close your eyes, breathe slow and we will begin (x2)
to look together for the Pan within
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to love
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to love
If we believe in the night we're lovers
If we believe in the night we trust
If we believe in the night we're lovers
Because the Night belongs to love"