viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2012

Richard Hawley "Time will bring you winter"

"

Take me back to you.
This strange world I've been seeing
The way you hold me like a creature
Brings me back the thirst for freedom
Hollow freedom

Nights are growing cold,
Loneliness just makes them colder
All there was is growing older
Creeping back through time,
tries to remember
I try to remember.

You may fall into the sea,
And you may think while you are sinking,
You may feel as tall as trees,
But someday time will bring you winter.

Grieving by a grove,
In the churchyard, beneath the sundial,
Amongst the graves with their moss covered names
Sleepy eyes turn in words to the wise
Just be kind.

You may fall into the sea
And you may think while you are sinking
You may feel as tall as trees
But someday time will bring you winter