lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2012

The Chemical Brothers "The golden path"



As I walked along the supposed golden path
I was confronted by mysterious specter
He pointed to the graveyard over on yonder hill
I paused in cosmic reflection, confused and wondering
Of how I came to die…?

Hhhm… I was confused, for if I was dead
How and why did I die?
But I composed myself and decided I should face him
But I stood paralyzed on the supposed golden path
And I was confronted by powerful demon force
They said it was the devil
And when he spoke, his words flowed like glowing lava from the mouth of a volcano
And I said help me lord!
I found myself in some kind of hell
But I did not believe in a… heaven and hell world of opposite’s kind of reality
And I gained control of myself and I decided to press on

As I walked along the supposed golden path
I was trembling with fear all the lions and wizards yet to come
I seen in the distance, silver mountains rising high and the clouds
And the voice from above did whisper some shining answer from the womb

Please forgive me I never meant to hurt you…